HABS BOARD mock 3.0 Finished/ congrats all who participated!!!

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
The Toronto Maple Leafs are proud to select, with the 4th pick, from the London Knights, Mitchell Marner.

Impossible Glory on thr clock.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
TT you should write in the title that it started otherwise people will think it isnt started yet and we are waiting for GMs

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
can I take the Rangers? Im total amateur at this tho
yes we're all amateur no problem man have fun!

TT you should write in the title that it started otherwise people will think it isnt started yet and we are waiting for GMs

4 picks in 1 day or so... i mean people do have some time to think about, still, I wrote something in the title, good idea

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
Columbus Blue Jackets are selecting from the Univerity of Michigan, Zachary Werenski

werenski.jpg

The Jackets already have a good offensive core, and a respectable Goalie in Bob. Their defense is awful.
Zach should help the Jackets to become a playoff team within 3-4 years.​

new jersey are next and PMd

Last edited:

JuicyJofa

Done with basing my usernames on players
Jan 27, 2010
Around the World
The New Jersey Devils would like to thank the Florida Panthers for their great hospitality over the week and HF Boards for their patience they have shown to let us make our pick.

We are proud to select... from the Ontario Hockey League....

...of the Kingston Frontenacs.... LAWSON CROUSE !

maxresdefault.jpg

I strongly believe he is a surefire NHLer that fits well with New Jersey's mentality.

Next GM has been PM'd.

Last edited:

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
:stars

Dallas selects Mathew Barzal!

it was really close between 2 players but Barzal just has too much skill/hockey IQ to pass up on.

Next GM PM'd

ClasslessGuy

May 10, 2010
Chelsea, QC
We have a trade to announce!!!

The Colorado Avalanche trade their 1rst round pick (10th overall) in the 2015 NHL Draft to the Edmonton Oilers. In return, Colorado gets Pittsburgh 1rst round pick (22nd) (acquired in the Perron deal) and Edmonton's 2nd round pick (32nd).

3p20ct.jpg

With their second first round selection, the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select, from Turun Palloseura, Mikko Rantanen.

Rantanen_Finland_672.jpg

We would also like to take the time to announce that Edmonton will be going through a rebuild next year, Eichel and Rantanen are expected to play in the NHL in 2015-2016.

Edit: Sorry TT, I was waiting for your ok but i had to leave for the rest of the week.

Disappearing Semin

Oct 18, 2012
We have a trade to announce!!!

The Colorado Avalanche trade their 1rst round pick (10th overall) in the 2015 NHL Draft to the Edmonton Oilers. In return, Colorado gets Pittsburgh 1rst round pick (22nd) (acquired in the Perron deal) and Edmonton's 2nd round pick (32nd).

…

3p20ct.jpg

With their second first round selection, the Edmonton Oilers are proud to select, from Turun Palloseura, Mikko Rantanen.

Rantanen_Finland_672.jpg

We would also like to take the time to announce that Edmonton will be going through a rebuild next year, Eichel and Rantanen are expected to play in the NHL in 2015-2016.

Edit: Sorry TT, I was waiting for your ok but i had to leave for the rest of the week.

That would be a great move for Edmonton... but I highly doubt 22nd and 32nd would be enough in reality

korky00

Jan 6, 2006
I'm for the Panthers but nobody PM'd me!! Anyway...gonna be back from work at 9pm...will make my pick then! Thanks for the patience !

korky00

Jan 6, 2006
Ok nevermind let's go !

With the 11th pick in the 2015 NHL'S entry draft...the Florida Panthers are proud to select

From the Halifax Mooseheads

Winger Timo Meier !!!

''We are very thrilled with the skillset Timo will bring to our team and we know that he will fit well with the youngsters we are building around for years to come!''

korky00

Jan 6, 2006
I'm available for picking for more than one team if needed...my Panthers won't pick until the fourth round...talk about a bad choice of a team ! :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad