HABS BOARD mock 3.0 Finished/ congrats all who participated!!!

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
I'll take Carolina, but doesn't they have LA's first as per the Sekera deal?

think it would be better for the pool that LA keeps it... and currently they are in the bracket, but its not confirmed, there's still time for them to flop lol

think it would be better to not consider conditional picks that have not yet met the conditions

we could make a pole and people decide?

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
think it would be better for the pool that LA keeps it... and currently they are in the bracket, but its not confirmed, there's still time for them to flop lol

think it would be better to not consider conditional picks that have not yet met the conditions

we could make a pole and people decide?

I'd say look at the standings the very day we begin. If the Kings are in the playoffs, make their 1st rounder belong to the 'Canes. If they're not in a playoff spot, let them have their first.

But if people disagree with that, I won't complain. It's not a big deal.

Boyon90

Sep 23, 2013
I'd say look at the standings the very day we begin. If the Kings are in the playoffs, make their 1st rounder belong to the 'Canes. If they're not in a playoff spot, let them have their first.

sounds fair

im giving you the canes

Baruch

I like DD (Cups)
Apr 26, 2014
Montréal

Hey IG, if I do get the Kings, we can do what I did with ReasanobleHabsFan on the 2.0: Consultant pick. We compare our shortlist and whatnot.

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
Hey IG, if I do get the Kings, we can do what I did with ReasanobleHabsFan on the 2.0: Consultant pick. We compare our shortlist and whatnot.

You mean like picking together? I honestly don't have a problem with that, if that's fine with TT we can do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad