Post-Game Talk: Habs beat poor WAS goalies 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017
come back saturday around during 1st intermission and let me know the score :nod::nod:

Dis you watch yesterday's game? You heard the three 'plunks', and you saw the opposition? If you want this AHL goalie as your number one, go ahead man. He'll be a master at the tank. Kid is not an NHL goalie. At least, not a starter.

cphabs

The 2 stooges….
Dec 21, 2012
Didn't catch the game so can someone tell me how Kotkaniemi looked?
Coconut was very very good imo. At the age of 18 he was mentally 2 steps ahead of the play on the ice and on par physically. Both ends. Wait till he’s f***ing 20 and his frame fills. Let him develop physically before the NHL. He just turned 18... Even his detractors during the draft know that we have something very special here.

Reactions: dinodebino

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Dis you watch yesterday's game? You heard the three 'plunks', and you saw the opposition? If you want this AHL goalie as your number one, go ahead man. He'll be a master at the tank. Kid is not an NHL goalie. At least, not a starter.

I don't want Lindgren to start for us.

Just saying that the team looks different when Price is in nets. And regardless of how it happens, it always feels like Price is going to put us in a hole.

I don't blame him for the 2 goals in his game, but its like if Price is there expect the opposition to have 2 goals by the 2nd period. I don't know maybe they just make more defensive mistakes or have worse luck when Price is there.

Lets see if the habs on Saturday can go into the 2nd tied or even leading.

dinodebino

Sep 27, 2017

Just saying that the team looks different when Price is in nets. And regardless of how it happens, it always feels like Price is going to put us in a hole.

I don't blame him for the 2 goals in his game, but its like if Price is there expect the opposition to have 2 goals by the 2nd period. I don't know maybe they just make more defensive mistakes or have worse luck when Price is there.

Price played against a much better team and faced more than a dozen shots from up close. High-grade scoring chances. Yesterday, aside from the Ovie shot (and even then, not sure because the shot was a 5-hole and that is not Price's soft spot), he would have had a walk in the park.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital

Arent they playing Ottawa lol

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Price played against a much better team and faced more than a dozen shots from up close. High-grade scoring chances. Yesterday, aside from the Ovie shot (and even then, not sure because the shot was a 5-hole and that is not Price's soft spot), he would have had a walk in the park.

Like I said I don't blame Price for the goals, but its just the way it goes for the last year. Price in nets, team down 2 goals.

Maybe the team just plays worse in front of him, or just has worse luck. IDK. Just the way its been going. Thats just my opinion. Every time something is on Price I get the feeling its going in.

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010

Price looked and played well against Florida. I’m not sure what you’re talking about. Niemi and Lindgren were beyond shaky.

Reactions: Andrei79
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad