Post-Game Talk: Habs beat corpse 4-1

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
A must win that was won!

Excellent energy from top to bottom, no surprise we beat the struggling ducks.

Peca did his best to fill the gap with Byron and Tatar out.

I would like to see us acquire a lehkonen type forward, but with more size. I'm talking good defensively, a PKer, Speed, good IQ but not much finish. I want that Player to play with Domi to give him and Tatar space to score. As long as the player can do what Armia and Lehk are doing for KK and Danault and Gally are doing for Drouin (Retrieve pucks, aggressive forecheck and winning battles on the wing) then I'm happy.

This player could really balance out the lines, and it's not impossible to attain one. Any grit is a bonus, I mainly want size for the reach.

Drouin-Danault-Gallagher
Tatar-Domi-XXX
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia

As for the fourth line, Chaput could sit as could DLO. Agostino has the best skill of the three and should stay. Against a smaller team I would sub DLO out:

Peca-Chaput-Agostino OR Agostino-Peca-Hudon if we're looking for some secondary scoring.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
Ducks somehow only 3 points out of a playoff spot...
And there they will remain, percentage-wise.

The league announced tonight that starting February 5th, no team that beats Anaheim shall earn any points. The games will be considered exhibitions.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
c8995eac-b4bf-4b54-ab69-c93ea5cd5b61-jpeg.183155

Here's sandviper's original from the GDT. Well worth a repost.

Nice find, sandviper.

euhchepas

Jan 16, 2015
A must win that was won!

Excellent energy from top to bottom, no surprise we beat the struggling ducks.

Peca did his best to fill the gap with Byron and Tatar out.

I would like to see us acquire a lehkonen type forward, but with more size. I'm talking good defensively, a PKer, Speed, good IQ but not much finish. I want that Player to play with Domi to give him and Tatar space to score. As long as the player can do what Armia and Lehk are doing for KK and Danault and Gally are doing for Drouin (Retrieve pucks, aggressive forecheck and winning battles on the wing) then I'm happy.

This player could really balance out the lines, and it's not impossible to attain one. Any grit is a bonus, I mainly want size for the reach.

Drouin-Danault-Gallagher
Tatar-Domi-XXX
Lehkonen-Kotkaniemi-Armia

As for the fourth line, Chaput could sit as could DLO. Agostino has the best skill of the three and should stay. Against a smaller team I would sub DLO out:

Peca-Chaput-Agostino OR Agostino-Peca-Hudon if we're looking for some secondary scoring.
Shaw should come back this week and take that spot

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad