Post-Game Talk: Habs beat corpse 4-1

Jul 6, 2016
Prospects are nice, Lindholm is better :)

Lindholm would be a great 1st pairing partner for Weber. But he's gonna cost a LOT !

Heard that MB had his eyes on Ritchie, their overweight winger..... He is big, young, and is having his best season so far. Maybe could be acquired IF Habs take Kesler's contract or another bad one from the Ducks. Like they did with Winnipeg to get Armia.

Last edited:
Reactions: jaffy27

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Prospects are nice, Lindholm is better :)
First of all, I don't think he's on the market.

Second of all, I don't think I would go crazy right now.

Those TDL acquisitions are rarely the difference maker, in the long run, to be honest...

Reactions: holy

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
sisu-definition-sisu-lab-quotes.jpg

CraigsList

In Conroy We Trust
Apr 22, 2014
USA
Too many people to quote, but I am happy Kulak is getting the time he deserves. I think our management felt that Kylington and Valimaki had better camps, so they traded Kulak to a team where he’d likely get time to really prove himself worthy as an NHL regular. Looks like it’s paying off, congrats!

Last edited:

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal
Too many people to quote, but I am happy Kulak is getting the time he deserves. I think our management felt that Kylington and Valimaki had better camps, so they traded Kulak to a team where he’d likely get monies to really prove himself worthy as an NHL regular. Looks like it’s paying off, congrats!
He looks decent out there! Rarely I say to myself WTF Kulak! So he must be doing quite well. :laugh:

Simarino

Oct 21, 2009
First of all, I don't think he's on the market.

Second of all, I don't think I would go crazy right now.

Those TDL acquisitions are rarely the difference maker, in the long run, to be honest...

Its not like its a rental he would be here probably for the next 10 years and he would really be a great complement to Weber!! What a shutdown pairing it would be!!

Athletique_Canadien

Dec 13, 2005
Halifax, NS
I wish there was a video thread but just like last time I figured I'd place it in to the latest thread dedicated to PGT. This video is an extended version of the one imbedded in my "Habs 2019 & Vintage Tribute". It features "Point Point - All This"

Paddyjack

Dec 10, 2007
Sherbrooke
I wish there was a video thread but just like last time I figured I'd place it in to the latest thread dedicated to PGT. This video is an extended version of the one imbedded in my "Habs 2019 & Vintage Tribute". It features "Point Point - All This"

Nice job, although I find the stuttering annoying after a while. I know it's because of the music, but it may be a bit too much :)

Reactions: peate

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->