GDT: Habs at Rangers tonight 7pm RDS and where else

Status
Not open for further replies.

bsl

Oct 9, 2009
Subban might finish the season with less than 15 points.

I think the bashing is deserved.
That’s 600 grand a point. Steal! Alex petriangelo by comparison: Probably 70 points. He’s on 80 point pace right now. 6. 5 mill cap hit. 92 grand a point. Captain. A cup. Never gets hurt.

Makar may do better but he’s not a comparable. I’m being fair.

The subban contract may be worse than the price contract. But both contracts were really bad. Bergevin’s two biggest mistakes among many.

If he had have given subban 7 mill or told him to f*** off, Habs would have draisatl right now. Every gm in the league knew the cap hit was stupid. Even the idiot chiarelli In Edmonton at the time.

And when Bergevin paid subban the 9 mill cap hit, some people here said no worries it will be a good d man cap hit in 2 years as other good d men catch up.

Wrong on subban and wrong on future cap hits for d men. Lol. Meanwhile petriangelo is on 6.5 mill and has won a cup as captain.

And don’t bother with the hindsight argument. I knew both the price and subban contracts were stupid the day they were signed. And I said it here. Subban and price contracts are idiotic outliers and every gm knows it.

I imagine that when agents cite these contracts with other gms, they laugh and say: ‘Well that’s Bergevin.’ I would.

I do give mb credit for dumping subban though. Did his best to correct his biggest mistake.

Last edited:

Skip Bayless

The Skip Bayless Show
Aug 28, 2014
Brunet was on point right there, Domi is half the time lost in his own end. If you wanna play C do it because you're proud to play both ways, not because that's where you get the puck the most.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
I want Carey to get in the Rags heads and for us to score something off the rush. So tired of watching the opposite tbh.

sandviper

No Ragrets
Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
Sooo, back on TOPIC... Price seems to be on his game tonight. Need to get some points here. Too bad Tuna couldn’t bring that last shot home.

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
Danault is playing fine in a position he shouldn't be in.

Subban is paid 9 millions, worse D on his team.

What's yours.
That i couldn't care less what subban is doing hes got nothing to do with this team whereas Danault at 1c is holding it back big time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad