GDT: Habs at Rangers tonight 7pm RDS and where else

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Here's the GDT for now, because there's nothing else scheduled I think..

Habs line-up= some controversial d00ds

Rangers' line-up = whoever

Discuss

Feel free to merge or delete

Mod edit:

79089351_2733707363353257_1896562849589755904_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
KK has a concussion but no other injuries apparently. Give it a couple of days he may have a neck issue. They take awhile to sink in. Definitely didn't like how he fell on it.

Suzuki moves to center. Our wing situation is ugly. Cousins, Weal, Hudon, Peca, yikes!

D is not much better.

Julien complaining about the lack of depth. No kidding. How does Bergevin still have a job?

I have no idea what to expect tonight. Probably another loss.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I'll save posters a ton of time by summarizing several recurring GDT-type messages all in one post:

Geoff is spineless, Bergevin should be fired, Julien is a dinosaur and there is a glaring lack of talent and size.

And now, waiting to nonetheless see a ton of posts containing any or all of the above in some form. :sarcasm:

4oJxYn1.gif

Big Lurk

Aug 2, 2013
KK has a concussion but no other injuries apparently. Give it a couple of days he may have a neck issue. They take awhile to sink in. Definitely didn't like how he fell on it.

Suzuki moves to center. Our wing situation is ugly. Cousins, Weal, Hudon, Peca, yikes!

D is not much better.

Julien complaining about the lack of depth. No kidding. How does Bergevin still have a job?

I have no idea what to expect tonight. Probably another loss.

Draft is in Montreal
Lafreniere is up for grabs

You have Weal, Armia and Cousins on your PP.
You dont want Nyquist

Im not saying anything about tanking, but it feels like another "reset rejuvenation" on the fly, my dude

habsfan891

Jun 24, 2012
Nova Scotia
I'll save posters a ton of time by summarizing several recurring GDT-type messages all in one post:

Geoff is spineless, Bergevin should be fired, Julien is a dinosaur and there is a glaring lack of talent and size.

And now, waiting to nonetheless see a ton of posts containing any or all of the above in some form. :sarcasm:

4oJxYn1.gif
Funny enough those are all true statements:laugh:

hotcarle

Jul 10, 2009
vd, qc, ca

4oJxYn1.gif
Fun fact. I worked at a movie theatre in 2000, and every night we could bring home the leftover popcorn in these types of bags. I brought one home the first night. The second night they asked me if I wanted another bag. I asked them if they thought I had gone through all of the garbage bag of popcorn they gave me last night. I hadn’t but I took it cause I love free stuff and mom brought it to her school and the staff and students wondered why she constantly had garbage bags full of popcorn.

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
We got this. Price will stone them and they'll score just enough. Slow start will delay the outcome after Rags jump ahead.

GO:habsGO

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The Rangers aren't likely to have a complex facing us. One team is trying to win seven in ten the other is hoping to move off one.

Go Habs Go

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad