GDT: Habs at Oily, 7pm TVA, CityTV, Sportsnets

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Renaud Lavoie interviewing McJ : ''I'm a princess, stop buging me'' , that nonchalent attitude

Last edited:

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Should be fun watching McDavid and Draisaitl play tonight. Not really interested in participating in GDT's here lately and will just watch the game tonight without posting anymore. Should be a fun game to watch with McDrai back together. Enjoy the game everyone.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Habs on Habs violence last game in Calgary:

Best user comment is from Dan Robertson, who tweeted Season's Beatings. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looking at the closing moments of the clip, while bald older Weber with glasses glued to his scalp is taking a punch, notice how the beer cart girl gets bowled over at the end.

Someone tweeted: Beer cart girl with the busted leg is the hero we don’t deserve

Here are her seconds of fame:

G1gsRcn.gif

HabsDood

We're the best
Jun 30, 2008
Montreal
Best user comment is from Dan Robertson, who tweeted Season's Beatings. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Looking at the closing moments of the clip, while bald older Weber with glasses glued to his scalp is taking a punch, notice how the beer cart girl gets bowled over at the end.

Someone tweeted: Beer cart girl with the busted leg is the hero we don’t deserve

Here are her seconds of fame:

G1gsRcn.gif
I loled and feel bad I did:sarcasm:

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Should be fun watching McDavid and Draisaitl play tonight. Not really interested in participating in GDT's here lately and will just watch the game tonight without posting anymore. Should be a fun game to watch with McDrai back together. Enjoy the game everyone.

We'll miss you, sheed. Enjoy the game. Maybe there will be another post game scrap between drunken fans to look forward to.

jaffy27

From Russia wth Pain
Nov 18, 2007
Orleans

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad