324844_1100.jpg

Discuss

Lines to be inserted ''HERE''

Last edited:

Roadhouse

Bring me back to 2006...
Dec 12, 2016
Prescott & Russell
Love the spirit, I truly do. GHG. Don't go easy on McJesus.

Fear the 2022 tv contract / massive cap increase, as we'll drown around improved teams where we can't sign UFAs or trade for high end talent. I'm not saying push all-in, but..... push all-in. We'll get slaughtered from 2022 onwards.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
From the EDM board today:

:thumbd:
"jebus the Habs are bad. Have we been relegated to the AHL. Looks like Gallagher, Weber and nameless friends.

The once proud habs haha"

Really, Edmonotone fans? All those first round picks and you won nothing. Yakupov, Puljujarvi, the Hall trade, Chia pet ... you have guts. You've been featuring a parade of steaming coils.

If you're gonna give, then you're going to get. Here's a little holiday gift for you.

V56DwWF.jpg

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Just like exploring the earth's core, the more you dig, the more comes up.

Good news for anyone who doesn't feel like reinventing Bergevin's tenure this holiday season. A company is now readily making it available to you, in a can.

Thanks to the Christmas Tinner, you can relive that experience any day of the year just like when you dig into any new thread that's started on this forum.

f9kphur.jpg

Perfect for anyone who's ever said to themselves, "I wish my GM's tenure could be made to look like a core sample."

As you can see from the above cross-section, each layer of the canned meal contains a disappointment.

And, if you eat your way completely to the bottom, there's a special prize: confronting what you've become as a fan.

:sarcasm:

peate

Smiley
Sponsor
Feb 16, 2007
The Island
I still have my doubts about this one. Kassian will pot one and an empty net does us in.
4-2 Coilers.

GO:habsGO

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
A little French language parody worth a couple of laughs. No English version available.

Reactions: HabsDood

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
Imagine how many gstrings would be thrown on the ice if Suzuki AND Juulsen were playing? The Habs would make more money from calendars than the arena. Just sayin.

Reactions: jaffy27

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
the coilers....lol

I know that Calgary Flames fans have been using the Coilers barb on them for years. I just embellished it a bit.

I wasn't going to do anything but when I saw how one of their fans took a shot at us, it provided some inspiration. :D

Reactions: jaffy27

Per Sjoblom

Jan 3, 2018
Just like exploring the earth's core, the more you dig, the more comes up.

Good news for anyone who doesn't feel like reinventing Bergevin's tenure this holiday season. A company is now readily making it available to you, in a can.

Thanks to the Christmas Tinner, you can relive that experience any day of the year just like when you dig into any new thread that's started on this forum.

f9kphur.jpg

Perfect for anyone who's ever said to themselves, "I wish my GM's tenure could be made to look like a core sample."

As you can see from the above cross-section, each layer of the canned meal contains a disappointment.

And, if you eat your way completely to the bottom, there's a special prize: confronting what you've become as a fan.

:sarcasm:

It's the details!! LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad