Habs are one of the Highest Scoring Teams in the NHL

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Top offensive team losing games with class and giving us hope for the future and another top 10 pick in the next draft.

Perfect season if you ask me

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
this D-core tho...

not ideal
It's not ideal but we knew in the preseason there would be struggles in this area. The key this year is to continue growth in this area via draft, trade, whatever. The pieces are starting to come into fruition with the likes of Juulsen, Mete and Reilly. Then in a couple of years we'll possibly see the likes of Brook, Fleury and such. Work to do for sure, but the groundwork is in place.

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
TSN has the Habs ranked 18 in team cores age 24 and under. I guess Domi, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi only moved us down 2 spots from last year? They forgot Juulsen as well.

TSN trolls! Come on Bell, you own some of the Habs and TSN. Send a message to those trolls who never give any credit to the Habs

FrankMTL

Jan 6, 2005
TSN has the Habs ranked 18 in team cores age 24 and under. I guess Domi, Suzuki, Kotkaniemi only moved us down 2 spots from last year? They forgot Juulsen as well.

TSN trolls! Come on Bell, you own some of the Habs and TSN. Send a message to those trolls who never give any credit to the Habs

But they did put Kotkaniemi ahead of Svechnikov in the list :naughty:

Reactions: TooLegitToQuit

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal

Did you honestly expect something else from a Frank Seravalli piece? :laugh:

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
That’s crazy when you think about it as a few years back we were one of the lowest scoring teams 5on5! We had a good power play, but teams would just shut us down in the playoffs
yeah this year we definately don't have to worry about a good power play

Reactions: FrankMTL

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Fix the D and our PP and netminding will improve.
with a combination of benn, lolzner, schlemko and young guys like mete and juulsen, that is easier said than done.

getting man mountain back will help, but it won't be a salve.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal

Won't do any good they are just pandering to their market. I've let it go years ago it would be like a Leafs fan complaining about RDS...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad