Status
Not open for further replies.

Gliff

Tank Commander
Sponsor
Sep 24, 2011
Tennessee
bolded 1 = totally agree
Bolded 2 = who’s the franchise(s) players in this deal? Unless I misread the OP there’s no franchise players involved in his trade.. attempt?

Lindholm is seriously undervalued here. He is the Ducks best player outside of Gibson. He is 100% a top pairing defensemen and the Ducks should not be trading him unless they cannot resign him.

Maybe not a franchise player, but close.

Baksfamous112

Jul 21, 2016
lindholm is anaheim's #1D man.

I understand that, but does that make him a franchise player?

Lindholm is seriously undervalued here. He is the Ducks best player outside of Gibson. He is 100% a top pairing defensemen and the Ducks should not be trading him unless they cannot resign him.

Maybe not a franchise player, but close.

He’s definitely an elite player but franchise player? He’s not in the McDavid, McKinnon, Matthews, Hedman etc... conversation.

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014
:laugh: :laugh: So i derailed it by saying Mantha for Domi+Mete since there was reportedly an offer just like that being offered. You and other Hab fans were saying that Drouin was outproducing Mantha i've never once said anything about Mantha and Drouin that was brought up by you guys not me.

You do realise Habs ended up with a better version of Mantha for Domi in Anderson right?

Number1RedWingsFan52

Mar 17, 2013
Winter Haven Florida
You do realise Habs ended up with a better version of Mantha for Domi in Anderson right?
:laugh: :laugh: You do realize that Mantha just returned Vrana+Panik+Washington's 2021 1st round pick+Washington's 2022 2nd round pick right. Drouin sure's as well wouldn't return anywhere close to that. Already better then what Montreal could give us that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad