GDT: Habs' 2015 Golf Tournament: Captain will be named & Galchenyuk to play C per Bergevin

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Instead of making three lines that all have strengths and weaknesses, make three lines that you have the confidence to send out at any time that can push the play to the other end of the ice no matter who the opposition sends out there. Giving "defensive" and "offensive" roles means when these "offensive lines" go cold, you're screwed because your other lines arent built to score goals.

Good point and one I've been advocating for years.
We will know we are good when we can do just that.
I'm not a fan of the term sheltering or exploitation it's a load of crap.
Basically it means we have a line that isn't up to snuff.

Mrb1p

PRICERSTOPDAPUCK
Dec 10, 2011
Citizen of the world
I realize this is a hockey forum and its main purpose is healthy debate and expressing one's opinion but in what alternate universe does anyone on here think that they know more about forming a team, making lineups, coaching tactics, trades or player progression more than an NHL GM or coach? Its absurd, unless you've played in the league you have no idea, you might think you do but you don't. How many posters have never played the game or maybe played at the peewee level yet are the biggest critics on here, you know nothing about what it takes to run a team, you only have your opinion, so please keep expressing it but do not think you are you have a better insight than the pros. Sure you'll get it right 1 out of 10 but to think you know more than an NHL coach or GM is insanity. And this isn't all posters, just a select few who can do nothing better than to bash our coach and GM despite the success we've had the last few years. Cause da corsi ain't da good.

Are they not all human being ? Would that mean we should let the politician govern our world without saying a word ? Does that mean a doctor's opinion is always right ?

SHOULD YOU ALWAYS LISTEN TO YOUR MECHANIC?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad