Blue Jays Discussion: Guys are getting hurt, but Grichuk is mashing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Can't wait to see what Pearson can do. Kid makes his first start opposing a 3 time Cy Young winner, likely future hall of famer and one of the best pitchers of his generation

No pressure :sarcasm:

dredeye

BJ Elitist/Hipster
Mar 3, 2008
Can't wait to see what Pearson can do. Kid makes his first start opposing a 3 time Cy Young winner, likely future hall of famer and one of the best pitchers of his generation

No pressure :sarcasm:

I’ll add playing a home game in the wrong country with no audience. It’s crazy.

NeverGoingToWin

Jul 24, 2004
One of the Jays writers pointed out that Ryu likes 5 days rest. 22/29 starts last year were on extra rest. Will we use 6 starters this year or force him to start on 4?

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012
Remember when a bunch of people were freaking out about Roark having a couple ugly outings in practice games and questioning who should get his spot in the rotation?

phillipmike

Oct 27, 2009

If Kelly is doing this because the Astros cheated, then it’s ironic because he played and won a WS with Red Sox in 2018 when they cheated.

Hoverhand

Barry Trotzky
Dec 6, 2015
Ontario
Waguespack putting down the Nationals 1-6 in order impressed the hell out of me. Start experimenting with Hatch and him in high leverage late inning roles, move Gaviglio and Yamaguchi to mop up innings. Hopefully Montoyo does his best to keep Waguespack stretched out to 2-3 inning appearances also, want to keep the possibility of him stretching out to a starter next year open.

This bullpen just might be just good enough to sustain a winning streak.

Reactions: ktownhockey

jcollins

BJ Elitist/Hipster
May 13, 2009
I'm not sure I see a scenario where Waguespack is a starter. At least I hope we don't get to that point.

I was also impressed with him out of the pen

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Also this is a completely unfounded internet trash rumour, but its also fun so I'm rolling with it (I hope it was Magic City)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad