GDT: Guys? Apparently we host the Kings tonight - 8:00mt on TSN

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
That was a tough watch. This team is out matched more often than not. That or there's no spark by the majority of the team.

Hopefully there's no knee jerk moves by Feaster.

StreakingRed

Jan 4, 2007
Calgary, Alberta
Embarrassing. :help:

Sell at the deadline. I want a top 5 pick this year, being how it's a shortened season. Let's be honest, this team isn't getting a sniff of the playoffs. Getting a player like Barkov on this team would be worth missing the playoffs this year, especially when we are likely to get our ***** handed to us anyways.

HighLifeMan

#SnowyStrong
Feb 26, 2009

Sell at the deadline. I want a top 5 pick this year, being how it's a shortened season. Let's be honest, this team isn't getting a sniff of the playoffs. Getting a player like Barkov on this team would be worth missing the playoffs this year, especially when we are likely to get our ***** handed to us anyways.

Couldn't agree more. Enough is enough.

And for the love of god...Baertschi and Backlund please come back!!! I need something to look forward to outside of Brodie.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC

Trade Iginla, Gio, Kipper and all bottom 6 players and trade up in the draft and try for Drouin and one of Barkov, Lindhom, MacKinnon

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
I cheered for Darryl Sutter when he won the cup last year. But the more I have thought about it, the more I look at him the madder I get. I hate that ****er for what he did to this team.

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
I cheered for Darryl Sutter when he won the cup last year. But the more I have thought about it, the more I look at him the madder I get. I hate that ****er for what he did to this team.

I agree, the ****er drove this team so deep into the ground and left us with practically no prospects.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
A goalie is the last thing we trade for, he have so many that could be starters in 3-5 years when this team is done rebuilding we don't waste our few valuable assets on one now.
yeah could be in 3-5 years.

how about now and next 3-5 years? they are all maybes and Bernier has the potential to be a great one.

Instead the suggestions are a soft 6'5 defenseman or a center prospect that projects no better than Backlund along with a 1st they don't even have? great thinking :thumbu:

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00