Prospect Info: Gustav Possler (2013, 130th) ‎– '16-17: DjurgÃ¥rdens IF #80 (SWE-1)

JOVIS*

:yo:
Gustav%20Possler.jpg

cybresabre

prōject positivity
Feb 27, 2002
+
Which means...
An invitation-only one week hockey camp in Sweden is using an old picture of Gustav to tout the benefit of their program, as he attended the camp in the past.

Also advertised as member of the alumni, an old favorite:
E1mqD3e.jpg

Cody!

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Kris Baker ‏@SabresProspects -

Gustav Possler enjoying his Champions Hockey League experience with his third goal in game #4. Djurgarden leads Rouen 2-1 End 1st.

Possler in right spot at right time for goal. Puck deflected out to LW circle. Took a step and got down on a knee for the quick deposit.

Djurgarden defeats Rouen 4-3 in OT. Possler - 4 GP - 3G-1A-4TPS - 10 SOG.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Hurley is bound by NCAA regulations, he has to pay his own way and expenses if he wants to participate in anything team related.

I know that--i have stated that in other posts. I made the comment because other NCAA players have made the effort and come to play in summer camp.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY

‏@SabresProspects - Sabres prospect Gustav Possler was off to good start with new club....now out of commission with fractured ankle.

@Robbin_Oberg - Possler ruled out for the rest of the year.

@SabresProspects - @Robbin_Oberg - I am guessing out for 2016 calendar year, likely to return for 2017. Either way, that's a tough one for him. Brutal.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Possler is back in the line up tonight for the first time since the injury! :yo:Listed on the second line. Remains to be seen how much ice time he'll get though

HaNotsri

Regstred User
Dec 29, 2013
I've watched Possler live a couple of times this season. I fell in love in his game when he broke out but after the Salmela hit and injury he just hasn't been the same. He's nowhere near as shifty or speedy. Would be a waste of a contract spot as this point. I hope he proves me wrong though. =(

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@SabresProspects-Mar 11-Rasmus Asplund - no points in 12:53 - as Färjestad defeats Djurgårdens 4-1 in game one of the best-of-three. Possler - 10:39 - 1 SOG in loss.

Last edited:

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
I had so much hope for this kid, I thought he was a steal in the 5th round and I think he still is but injuries have derailed and plagued this kid. It all started with that knee injury and since then he hasn't been as speedy and shifty as he once was and now at this point I kind have wrote him off.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad