Gustav Forsling

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Forsling was the best D for a good chunk of the beginning of last season, we need that guy back if this team is to get better this season.

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
So when is Forsling expected back? He's cleared to play and practicing with Rockford already. How many games does he need in the AHL? I'd like to see him in Chicago sooner than later.

Can Forsling pair with Rutta until Murphy comes back?

Rolo

Aug 9, 2011
So when is Forsling expected back? He's cleared to play and practicing with Rockford already. How many games does he need in the AHL? I'd like to see him in Chicago sooner than later.

Can Forsling pair with Rutta until Murphy comes back?
Will Q give him a fair shot?

Keith
Gustafsson
Manning
Davidson

He's better then Manning and Davidson, but will Stan want to waive Davidson? I hope so..

Hattrick Kane

Oct 8, 2018
Anybody catch the first game Forsling played in Rockford? Says he was a plus 2, hopefully it’s a sign of things to come.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
I would like to see forsling play with Murphy when he is back

Keith-joker
Gus- seabrook
Forsling- Murphy

Ruuta on occasion
Manning never, ever again. Would rather see Chris chelios lace me up

coolhand

Jan 20, 2016
Streamwood, IL
I would like to see forsling play with Murphy when he is back

Keith-joker
Gus- seabrook
Forsling- Murphy

Ruuta on occasion
Manning never, ever again. Would rather see Chris chelios lace me up

Yea, me too, but Murphy won't be back until who knows when. It looks like Forsling is nearly ready now. I put him with Ruuta to start but what is Q thinking?

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Yea, me too, but Murphy won't be back until who knows when. It looks like Forsling is nearly ready now. I put him with Ruuta to start but what is Q thinking?

He's thinking Manning attempted to punch someone in the face in a pointless fight in the final minute of a game, so he'll definitely start 90% of the remaining games, despite him being one of the worst NHL D I have ever seen.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
He's thinking Manning attempted to punch someone in the face in a pointless fight in the final minute of a game, so he'll definitely start 90% of the remaining games, despite him being one of the worst NHL D I have ever seen.
Was it just me that caught Q on the bench looking like he was gushing after that Manning fight?

Keith - Manning pairing coming soon. Otherwise known as chihuahua and the mandog.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Anybody catch the first game Forsling played in Rockford? Says he was a plus 2, hopefully it’s a sign of things to come.
Courts caught the game and talked about how much she liked Forsling that night in the prospect thread. Colliton also had a glowing review.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
I have not been high on Forsling, maybe just didnt look close enough or just was too tough on him...I am really really hoping he steps in and wows us, because if this kid can be a legitimate top 4 dman, this team is only going to get better. I will keep my expectations modest, but for those that have really liked him, I hope he delivers because a top 4 Forsling means no more Manning/Davidson....I will do a hundred baby Guinness shots if this happens!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad