LeBrun: Guentzel: Pens want prospects over picks - Carolina favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Doubt anything is imminent, bet the three Canes who were waived today have to clear before any trade can be made.

23 Players on the active roster wouldn’t be an issue, so long as they have the available cap space to add a 24th player. Canes can have the new player on Non-Roster for a day before reporting to the team tomorrow.

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Bunting gives them a much cheaper cost controlled player that the Penguins FO can then turn around and say “hey we at least tried to get a top 6 winger for the final Crosby years”.

About the only thing that makes sense.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
And you thought you were Kakko lmao. You got Dubas's boy who only worked with Matthews and Marner.

newsportsfan123

Dec 16, 2019
This is my guess.
As much as I hate for Morrow to go that's not that bad of a deal. I think Morrow will be a top-4 defenseman and has the potential to be an elite defenseman. It's also not as bad because this draft is stacked on defensemen, so if you draft well you could potentially replace him.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
Why does it seem like Carolina has the ability to carry 19 forwards on their roster at all times?

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Bunting held his own offensively here at the rate that we paid him. He's not a typical cap dump for that reason alone.

He should have no value to the Penguins. I'd be extremely upset with Dubas if he sunk some of Guentzel's value to get a 29 year old middle-6 winger.

And you thought you were Kakko lmao. You got Dubas's boy who only worked with Matthews and Marner.

Kakko sucks

• Wow
Reactions: Finlandia WOAT
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad