HF92

Oct 14, 2017
SSM
www.facebook.com
FB_IMG_1650051553573.jpg

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Hello Guelph. Hound fan here, looking forward to playoff hockey. And the opportunity to watch Pastujov play in our building in the Soo. Certainly has some talent that can change any game with his play.

Northernstormfan

Apr 26, 2015
Northern Ontario
Hello Guelph. Hound fan here, looking forward to playoff hockey. And the opportunity to watch Pastujov play in our building in the Soo. Certainly has some talent that can change any game with his play.
Hello Soo fan, I'm sure your going to see many talented Storm players who can change the game. I'm predicting a great series between these two teams.

Gouin Street

Jan 9, 2014
S.S.Marie
Hello Soo fan, I'm sure your going to see many talented Storm players who can change the game. I'm predicting a great series between these two teams.
You are correct. Didn't intend to single out Pastujov. Just that his play keeps me on the edge of my seat. Hounds may be a higher seed, but that means nothing now. A very tight 4 vs 5 seed. Its a complete reset. OHL playoff hockey is very exciting no matter what series.

Last edited:

Northernstormfan

Apr 26, 2015
Northern Ontario
You are correct. Didn't intend to single out Pastujov. Just that his play keeps me on the edge of my seat. Hounds may be a higher seed, but that means nothing now. A very tight 4 vs 5 seed. Its a complete reset. OHL playoff hockey is very exciting no matter what series.
His play keeps us all on the edge of our seats as well. He is a very talented player no doubt. All bets are off now in the playoffs. This is the OHL, where anything can, will and has happened.

shot caller

Apr 16, 2018
A good fan cheers for their team. A great fan cheers for both. Obviously, there is a bias but I do enjoy just watching great hockey. So, here is to a great series!
Best of luck to all! Looking forward to entertaining hockey.

Reactions: Northernstormfan

stormtracker

Apr 29, 2006
Guelph
Taking a moment away from the 2-0 playoff series hole with the Soo Greyhounds that the Storm finds themselves in to point out that the Toronto Star had an interesting story yesterday on how former Guelph player Peter Holland, a former 1st round NHL draft pick, has retired from pro hockey at 31 and is now working on Bay Street as a bitcoin financial adviser. It mentions how he used his education while with the Storm to get a background in business.

NorthernBridge7

Dec 26, 2019
Ontario, Canada
When was the last time, league wide, a player captained two different OHL clubs in the SAME season? That must be a rare feat. I see that Brayden Guy captained both Sarnia & Guelph this year!

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Whelp, at least Guelph is making it more exciting than I thought this series would be.
5 rookies have scored playoff goals. I am excited for the future of this group.
I know I like to do the lineups and play amateur GM, I will spare you at this point in time.
Looking forward to the draft tomorrow and seeing if Guelph can bring it on Saturday.

sbpointer

Sep 15, 2014
Budweiser Gardens
Hmm well that wasn't evident watching the game on TV but the rule is pretty clear there if the player in fact left the bench.
The bump that Tynan took happens several times every game and I have yet to see a suspension for it.

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Looks like owners kid in fourth round. Hope no guaranteed spot or could have another Flint.

Heeeeeell no. Lol. Next years team should have a lot of depth, if he makes it out of camp I will be suspicious.

The suspensions are unfortunate, but tonight's top line has been my favourite lineup this season Karabela/Poitras/Bowman. Lets see if they can do anything against the Soo.

From what I gather from Google and reading up on the top few prospects, it looks like Guelph did a good job. The number one thing that stood out to me and came up time and time again as I was reading was work ethic. That is the Storm brand. Not counting out a comeback, but I'm also excited for camp in September to see what we've got here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad