Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Hey Guelph fans,

I need to formally apologize to all of you! I previously said on this thread that the series was over when they were down 0-3, but little did I know Nick Suzuki would come alive! Kudos to your team, you deserve a Game 7 win just for tying the series!

Your Rival Knights fan!
NICE JOB.....completely jinxed us......

Agreed Storm deserve the win WAY more than the Knight...

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
OK George ;... you can stay.....WOW>>> whoda thought?.....HEY Lochead... can ya give us a couple of nods?........mwahahahaha!

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Well as a Habs fan, it feels really nice to see Suzuki play this well. Would love to have Ratcliff, Durzi, ENT, Sammy and Schnaar as well though.

Im typically a gens fan and I hope they do well but I'm aboard the Storm bandwagon now. Love this squad.

Reactions: StormWatcher

LDN

Sep 29, 2017
Congrats on this win...that is amazing to erase the 3-0 series lead to comeback...good work to your top players Suzuki, Ratcliffe...most importantly Popovich who really stepped up.....I want to apologize for the absolute donkey Knight fans who gloated over the 3-0 lead....

Knights Watcher

Jan 7, 2018
Great comeback. Storm played the perfect road game for the win. Good luck in the West final. Gonna be fun to watch. Gotta say though, probably gonna pull for Guelph cuz Prosevtov is such an a$$hat. Hope that doesn't jinx it for you guys.
Cheers.

bobber

Jan 21, 2013
Kitchener Ontario
Congratulations Storm. Watching the Storm dominate the Rangers especially in the last game I knew we weren't seeing the same team in the first 3 games in this series. Big skilled team built for a run. These guys proved it with an incredible 4 game come back win. Very rare doesnt happen very often. Good luck going forward. You deserve it.

ForestCityHky

Feb 15, 2018
Congrats on the win . Your team is built for playoff hockey and the next series should be a good one.

I worry about your crease but Popovich was able to bounce back a few times in the series after shaky moments. Good luck versus Guelph!

Purple Phart

Apr 4, 2016
Hearty congratulations to the Storm and all their fans. Best of luck, going forward .
A 7th game win says it all.....ESPECIALLY coming from a 3-0 deficit.

Kingpin794

Smart A** In A Jersey
Apr 25, 2012
209 at the Van
Congrats!

Now that half your team isn't injured, they are turning into the team we all thought they'd be. Going to be a tough out that's for sure. Looking forward to this series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad