GDT: Grumpy Old Men vs Grumpy Old Men 7 pm EST

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
How does CMM get nothing tonight with the second most TOI among forwards? Lappy on the other hand, impressing….
Lapi really reminds me of good Kuzy on the puck. Just his skating ability and stick handling, to me is like a young mirror. It’s elite. Thankfully he has a great work ethic, unlike 92.

My game puck goes to the entire Caps team.
@twabby we need a confirmation after last game with NO pucks deserved!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Man those 8-3 and 5-2 losses to the Wings/Coyotes make your :huh: when they have a game like this, especially against their biggest divisional rival.

Chuck was on his game tonight. Tampa lost tonight….
Damn Flyers won 2-1 in Florida against the best team in the NHL!

I still see 2 East teams in a playoff spot right now, falling.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Man those 8-3 and 5-2 losses to the Wings/Coyotes make your :huh: when they have a game like this, especially against their biggest divisional rival.

Damn Flyers won 2-1 in Florida against the best team in the NHL!

I still see 2 East teams in a playoff spot right now, falling.
I never tripped over the Red Wings game. The Caps have been ridiculously successful on back to backs, it was bound to bite us in the ass sooner or later.

um

Sep 4, 2008
toronto
Lapi really reminds me of good Kuzy on the puck. Just his skating ability and stick handling, to me is like a young mirror. It’s elite. Thankfully he has a great work ethic, unlike 92.
The style similarities are undeniable, but he doesn’t have the wheels and that smooth stride that Kuzy had.

Reactions: Ovie's Neighbor

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Are ya kidding me! Guess who got the game winner late in the Flyers 2-1 win over the Panthers to stop their 6 game winning streak? HATHAWAY!

SherVaughn30

Jan 12, 2010
Los Angeles
Lindgren with his 4th shutout of the year, dropped his GAA from 2.86 to 2.76 and bumped his SV% up from .906 to .910. That dang Wings game with the whole team letting him down threw a giant monkey wrench into his pretty good numbers so far!

Reactions: WanderingCapsFan

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
I agree with Tom. No reason we can’t compete. I don’t know if we move patches or Dowd tomorrow. I still hope so. But regardless this group needs to learn to win! It feels good!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad