World Cup: Group F: Sweden vs. South Korea, 6/18/2018

Result?

• Total voters

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
Sucks to have to work.. I have it streaming on my phone but it's only a matter of time before I get warned/yelled at by my network team.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
That's when Stielike was still with Team Korea. They fired him and switched him with Shin Tae-Yong. They haven't lost to low-tier teams like Qatar ever since.
That is true, but if a team like Korea loses to Qatar not all of the blame rests with the coach. Don't get me wrong. I cheer for the Koreans but they are in a crisis.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
I've seen better Korean teams than this one. Heck of a save and they will need a few more to survive this.

Watching on TSN in Canada and the feed quality is terrible.

Paulie Gualtieri

R.I.P. Tony Sirico
May 18, 2016
I'm not talking about the penalty decisions. More about when Forsberg was viciously tackled outside the box with no foul called.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Not based on what has been called thus far in other games.

The shout against Son, I think that was him running into the defender, defenders leg was planted and Son's toe hit it.

On the one on the other side, the guy got the ball and then in the same motion continued into the player. He didn't make a separate move to take out the player, it was all part of the same ball winning tackle.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad