Euro: Group E: ITA vs. IRE & SWE vs. BEL, 6/22/2016

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Belgium should win this easily, but considering what's happened in this Euro so far I'm too scared to make any predictions :laugh:

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Belgium should win this easily, but considering what's happened in this Euro so far I'm too scared to make any predictions :laugh:

They don't even have to win, Sweden MUST win.
Italy and Belgium for me, the both other team are going home.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Hmmm my least favourite thing abotu this Euro is how difficult it is to figure out who's gonna go through in the group stage compared to the past ones where you could just do it all in your head without having to read it.

That and the ****** pitches.

Jul 26, 2007
Vermont
Hmmm my least favourite thing abotu this Euro is how difficult it is to figure out who's gonna go through in the group stage compared to the past ones where you could just do it all in your head without having to read it.

That and the ****** pitches.

This is the best part for me, I love it.

Not the pitches bit.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Sweden looks half decent in this game. Not much worse than Belgium, though the technical ability of the neighbours should make the difference in the end.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
This Italy-Ireland match is something like a League 1 relegation scrap, fouls galore, awful pitch, ball constantly in the air

XO

Nov 4, 2009
What a joke. That's a dangerous play? Alderweireld had his head stuck in the grass

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad