World Cup: Group E: Brazil vs. Costa Rica, 6/22/2018

Result?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Ha ha, thanks for the snarky remark. I have been likely following, and probably playing, soccer much longer than you, and not in North America. That's just a frustration remark to incessant time wasting and fakery.
DgTOPvRXUAAedio.jpg

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact coming my way!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
If it wasn't for Neymar one could almost like this Brazil team, but he's quite possibly the most disgusting player in modern football.

I subscribe to this. Such a major asshole.

Wow, just saw that ridiculous flop by Neymar in the box, glad it got overturned.

Can yellows be handed out for diving?

Most certainly. As a matter of fact, he should have gotten one right there.

Reactions: Dr Pepper

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
So you don't think the time wasting warranted the 6 minutes extra time? What's your point?
When did I say the time wasting didn't warrant the 6 minutes? I actually said the opposite: that they earned the 6 minutes.

It appears I was agreeing with you.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
People would rather hate Neymar than all of those leg breakers and dirty players in the game?

That's football fans for you.

Reactions: Chimaera

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
I'm happy for the Brazilian team, but Neymar is the most unlikeable football player there is. Ronaldo is also an asshole, but he's not close to Neymar, he's in a league of his own. And not only that, Ronaldo delivers between the dives.

I still strongly dislike both though.

Btw, just watch Neymar after he scored. Any player with common sense would go celebrate with the player who delivered an open net for you. Not Neymar, he's the star, he was the one who was so great, managing to score in an open net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad