Euro: Group D: Scotland vs. Czech Republic, 6/14/2021

Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Snap judgment based on an hour's viewing: not really seeing it with Kral today. I know a lot of the buzz is lazy journalism linking any Czech with a pulse to West Ham, but not really getting the hype.

He was quite a stud when he was playing for Slavia, honestly disappeared off the map for me when he went to Russia. Seems like it hasn't him done him any good (colour me surprised) but he's got a tonne of potential

Reactions: Jersey Fresh

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Handball going in but what a save!

It's nice we are at a cleansheet so far but we've allowed a shocking amount of high end chances against.

I'll be really surprised if Scotland doesn't score soon...

Incubajerks

Feb 9, 2010
Roma
Scotland are by far the better team so far, and that’s simply down to passion and desire. Amazing intensity and will to win every duel from every player. Most of the scottish players are not very technically gifted but they do work so so hard, and they simply want it more.

Unfortunately it is not enough, in fact the game was decided by the player with the most talent on the pitch.

Reactions: AB13

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Both of these teams look like they have a pretty decent chance against Croatia.

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
I can’t believe Scotland haven’t scored. They are creating so much down the wings. Andrew Robertson has litteraly been Cristiano Ronaldo.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Croatia will most certainly be in tough this Friday versus the Czechs.

It will be an interesting match to be sure. I don't trust our defence against Croatia. It would be much appreciated if you guys could rather keep missing the net please ;)

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON
It will be an interesting match to be sure. I don't trust our defence against Croatia. It would be much appreciated if you guys could rather keep missing the net please ;)

Did you watch yesterday? We didn't get much on net. :laugh:

Don't let our name players, aside from the magical Modric fool you. They have trouble finding the back of the net.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad