Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
How has Messi looked in Barcelona lately? He looks like he's tired of this **** and would like to do anything besides football. Slow and unmotivated

that seems a little extreme. Hard to look enthused when you are up 14 points in your domestic league

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
I understand and respect the way Iceland defends, but Sampaoli needs to make changes the rest of the way. There’s no reason why exciting young players like Lo Celso, Pavón and Dybala shouldn’t be playing

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Good question. Seemed way to fast to have been reviewed.

What’s the difference between this contact and France’s penalty that was decided by VAR today? Minimal contact on both but one was decided a penalty.

Di Maria was crap today. Start me Pavon next game.

The Moose

Mar 25, 2004
Edmonton
How has Messi looked in Barcelona lately? He looks like he's tired of this **** and would like to do anything besides football. Slow and unmotivated

I think Iceland is doing a really a great job crowding him, and generally being very aggressive.

Name Nameless

Don't go more than 10 seconds back on challenges
Apr 12, 2017
Given the Ref has decided the Argentinians are just diving anyway, they should really try to stay on their feet.

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
What’s the difference between this contact and France’s penalty that was decided by VAR today? Minimal contact on both but one was decided a penalty.

I missed that game. Need to watch it later.

Make

Apr 15, 2004
Finland

Exactly my thoughts about the contact.

Pavon has looked fresh.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
I don't get it when a team tries to carry the ball in the box against a tight, low defense like Iceland. The shot from the outside is an option.

Reactions: Make

TP

Global Moderator
Dec 2, 2008
The tight passing and forcing through the middle does not seem to be working for Messi.

Seems to me that all he needs to do is draw 3 or 4 guys and that should open it up for someone to tap it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad