GDT: Group D • April 30 • Finland 5, Denmark 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Aaltonen will fade when we get tougher opponents. Happened last year too. Hopefully Jalonen will realize to swap Granlund to first line and Aaltonen to #3 soon.

Raimo Sillanpää

Mar 11, 2003
Espoo, Finland
Man just listening to you guys talk about Granlund gives me hope for the future of the Wild. He looks NHL ready? Or is is just wishful thinking?

There's nothing for him to learn in SM-Liiga anymore, Wild should call him up asap. Maybe some time in minors but.. he should be ready enough imho.

Password

Nov 19, 2010
Finland
Would've been nice to see how Pulu matched up against world class players

Agree. I would have seen Pulu in the team rather than his linemate in Jokerit Janne Lahti(great goal scorer, but still Pulu would have been my choice.). But Jalonen...

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
This year the Finns start much better in the tournament than last year, it will be interesting how they play against the Czechs!

By the way Aaltonen plays quite impressive in my opinion. I wonder how he will look against strong opponents like the Czechs. But I liked also the game of Jarkko Immonen. He could well keep the puck, it was difficult for the Danish player to seperate it from him. Does anyone agree with me?

He will look like one of them with that flying jaromir he carries under his helmet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad