GDT: Group C • May 2 • Sweden 3, Austria 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeydog

Oct 19, 2007
So typical Austria. Shots are something like 15-4 or so i guess, but we are down 1-0 against a dissapointing team so far.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
Awful 1st period, an underserved lead so far, but I'll take it.

Players are not that bad. This guys play without any system.

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
So typical Austria. Shots are something like 15-4 or so i guess, but we are down 1-0 against a dissapointing team so far.

It's 11-9. Let's not overrate team Austria's performance, all chanses you got were direct resultsa of AFWUL plays. Your main playmaker seems to be David Petrasek.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
BÃ…G sitting home with that well known smurk of his absolutely loving this.
Out with kronwall and petrasek and in with rundblad and adam larsson atleast they can pass the ****ing puck and create chances.

Acetylene

Every dog has it’s day
Jul 10, 2010
Sweden
Nilsson floats pretty bad. D-men sucks everyone of them, especially Petrasek. Only Loui and Berglund seems sharp up front.
Come on now! :rant:

Frank Bascombe

Apr 28, 2010
BÃ…G knew what he was doing with Petralol. He's so unbelievably bad. It's pretty comical, really.

Edit: Petralol with an apple! He's so good.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
I bet the Austrians miss the kingdom of Austria-Hungary. Then they would have homeground and players for CZ and Slovakia :)

hockeydog

Oct 19, 2007
It's 11-9. Let's not overrate team Austria's performance, all chanses you got were direct resultsa of AFWUL plays. Your main playmaker seems to be David Petrasek.

Who asks how they got the chance if they can burry one? I do not overrate our performance (of the first period), but the way Sweden played, Austria would have "deserved" a lead and not all chances came by "AWFUL plays".

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
Loui will have to log some serious minutes when the competition gets stiff. He's so much better than any of our forwards that we can't have him off the ice for too long.

I'm still waiting for Paajarvi to show something.

Riddarn

1980-2011
Aug 2, 2003
Anybody else thought Berglund kinda looked like Mats Sundin ca 1996 for a short while there?

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
Loui will have to log some serious minutes when the competition gets stiff. He's so much better than any of our forwards that we can't have him off the ice for too long.

I'm still waiting for Paajarvi to show something.

I think the problem is that they dnt know each other. They dnt know what their teammates will do.... Loui is just so good that it dosent mather. He can do it all by himself. Hopefuly they get to know each other in the next games. Remember Canada in the first games in the olympics. Lots of stars that couldnt play well together. Later in the competition they managed to play as a team and then Boooooooom!!!

Garl

Oct 7, 2006
So far very bad chemistry between the players, the number of mistakes that happened because we had 2 guys at the same spot at the same time is numeruous. However, this period was certainly better and the lead is deserved.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Anybody else thought Berglund kinda looked like Mats Sundin ca 1996 for a short while there?

My exact thoughts, had to come online to say it but you did it for me ;) So hard to strip off the puck, love it.

Clear as a day, Eriksson is so much better than everyone else on the ice. I cant remember when I saw a team have this many give aways as the Swedes have today, and the swedish coaching got some serious issues. It's been that for just too damn long. For Sweden to actually win something they really have to have alot of seriously talented players since our coaching really is that bad and has been for many years now.

I'm not confident in our D at all but I'm seriously dissapointed in Gunnarsson, how is he even in the NHL ? :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad