Euro: Group B: RUS vs. WAL & ENG vs. SVK, 6/20/2016

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
The thing about Wales is that they strike me as a team that could lose to any team but also beat any team in the KO stages.

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
Props to the English fans, been great this tourney.

The team on the other hand is destined for a quarter final exit in a penalty shootout at this rate.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Slovakia going for the draw.

They kind of need to, 4 points will see them through and even if they lose by one goal they have a better GD than Albania so their situation isn't too bad. However if they lose by one goal they need a result to go their way in another group

Nalens Oga

Jan 5, 2010
Canada
This by Slovakia has been the most pathetic performance I've seen so far. Teams like Iceland and Albania have an excuse and even they've done better going forward.

No effort or willingness to even counter.

sdf

Jan 23, 2015
Rostov on Don
XRLMQDBM4HI.jpg

seann_william_scott.jpg

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
No worries guys, just the difference between Albania and Portugal in the next round potentially.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Should have been for Vardy, as he has been invisible.
He was pretty visible missing that early chance.

This whole tournament has been mostly dull.
Agreed, the worst euro I've seen. It should get better once all the smaller teams that shouldn't have made it, get out.
Slovakia going for the draw.
They've haven't even attempt to play since 1st minute.
No worries guys, just the difference between Albania and Portugal in the next round potentially.

Funny, I can't even tell who'd be the easier of the 2 at this point.

SenorDingDong

Apr 1, 2006
Toronto
Hamsik is basically the only Slovakia player going forward who makes things happen and doesn't give the ball away. He's a class above his teammates.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad