Euro: Group B: RUS vs. DEN, FIN vs. BEL, 6/21/2021

Who advances?

• Total voters

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Belgium get the misfortunes of being in the same bracket as France/Germany and Italy. Tough side if England and Spain see that side too.

Reactions: hn777

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Feel badly for Russia's keeper. He's had a really good game. Russia's defensive performance has been worthy of five against.

Yeah, hopefully this doesn't mess with the kid's confidence & people don't attack him too badly for not bailing the team out. He's a talented kid & should be the NT keeper for a long time.

Reactions: hn777

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Yeah, hopefully this doesn't mess with the kid's confidence & people don't attack him too badly for not bailing the team out. He's a talented kid & should be the NT keeper for a long time.
I would hope not. He was the only one who was any good. The rest of the team played like geriatrics.

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008
Wow - Maehle and Damsgaard have not played a bad game for Denmark yet.

Dams, 20 years old, what cojones on that kid.

Maehle just never stops.

AC has been amazing!

f*** YES!!!!

And what a f***ing amazing crowd!

Reactions: S E P H and hn777

garbageteam

Jan 7, 2010
The Croatia-Scotland game is going to be crucial for Finland, I doubt they will go for the draw especially if it's still 0-0 or 1-1 at the 60 minute mark. A loss would be just as bad.

Group E is almost secondary, I think Group D's results will unfortunately spell the end of Finland's tournament. Group E might be the end of Ukraine's but that group is so dead even, I'd be worried betting on any team.

Group F I think is inconsequential, the third place there is going to finish ahead.

member 305909

Finland is every year in the medal games of hockey tournaments when as being in a major football-tournament could be a once in a lifetime experience.

member 305909

Finland is the second worst team of this tournament but they won't fi idh second last. That alone means they have overachieved.

There was always a feeling about them like country bumpkins in a big city amazed by bright lights.

Bagge

May 4, 2013
Copenhagen
I like Vestergaard, but I don't understand how he is better than Andersen. Especially on the ball Vestergaard hurts Danmark and he has also hurt Denmark defensively in this tournament.

The easy answer: He inst better, but more experienced. Joachim Andersen is the future though and I suspect him to be over Vestergaard in the years to come.

Reactions: Havre

Say Hey Kid

War, children, it's just a shot away
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
skysports-mikkel-damsgaard_5423270.jpg

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
So I just learned that Russia do not considered the game finished yet and that they got 8 seconds left to play. Another scandal in the Euros one of their papers call it :laugh:

I love Russia, but they do have some funny takes at time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad