GDT: Group B - May 21 - Sweden vs Russia

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Agree I was hyped to see this ending first Swe-Rus and after Can-U.S

But now you will have to chose which game to watch.
I am gonna kinda simultaneously watch them both, I have found a saving link to get that Swe-Swiss game while I watch the Can-U.S game on t.v.

Reactions: aphyro

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Is this correct?

4 goal differential regulation win = #1
<4 goal differential regulation win = #2
Loss or OT = #3
No.
8DF1C906-1718-41D5-805A-6BC84FE5D8E9.jpeg

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
I am gonna kinda simultaneously watch them both, I have found a saving link to get that Swe-Swiss game while I watch the Can-U.S game on t.v.
Me too, more interested in USA vs Canada though.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Ridiculous. Not even trying Bratt in this game is disgraceful. Especially with how poorly Eriksson has been doing.

Reactions: Star Ocean

Howe Elbows 9

Sep 16, 2007
Sweden

Can you focus on two games at once, or do actively watch one and have the other running in the background?

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Can you focus on two games at once, or do actively watch one and have the other running in the background?
More the latter, though if the score is more compelling or there is a crucial power play or important moment in the game i will focus more on that game for a stretch of time.

Reactions: JHB

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
I don't think Sweden has played to it's potential yet. Hopefully they do tonight.

Russia takes it 5-3.

I agree, not a single game has been to their reasonable current standard, looking at the individual pieces.

I think pretty much everyone underrates the non top-7 teams, so they will hopefully play better against Russia - though perhaps with very tired legs.

aphyro

För evigt trogen AIK
May 16, 2013
Sundsvall
Russia is scarry good! But if we want the gold we will have to beat this Russia at some point...

Anyhow think it's going to be a good game :)!

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Which Russian D-men would make Sweden's top-6?
I think he is talking in terms of just how they have both performed so far in this tournament not the names on paper which I agree Sweden comes out looking better.

But he's got a valid point, games aren't played on reputation or paper, it is what you are doing right now that counts.

Reactions: aphyro

PatrikBerglund

May 29, 2017
I think he is talking in terms of just how they have both performed so far in this tournament not the names on paper which I agree Sweden comes out looking better.

But he's got a valid point, games aren't played on reputation or paper, it is what you are doing right now that counts.

Of course, I agree.

Up till bevis nu!

Let's go! :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad