GDT: Group B - May 21 - Czech Republic vs Switzerland

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Absolutely... the refs let that stuff go and then the game gets chippier and chippier.

I'm one of the guys who try to defend referees, they cannot see everything. But now they see it and they don't punish it correctly. It's getting ridiculous.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Someone tell me what the Zohorna's do? It's not score. I don't think they are on PK1... they do take penalties though... stupid ones. You know who does score and doesn't take penalties? A guy who has the speed and size to be able to deal with a club like the Swiss? Chytil!

Reactions: 24 others

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Yeah but he was born in Switzerland though, but I would like to have him on the team, not gonna lie.
If we're taking Swiss players... Roman seems like a Czech first name. Can we please have Josi?lol

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Someone tell me what the Zohorna's do? It's not score. I don't think they are on PK1... they do take penalties though... stupid ones. You know who does score and doesn't take penalties? A guy who has the speed and size to be able to deal with a club like the Swiss? Chytil!
Even Chytil is not exactly shining either he could have used more ice time though.

Nexon

Apr 18, 2019
Stay out of penalty box for fuc.. sake! We have most minor penalties of all teams, surely it will work against Canada with their 70% efficiency.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Even Chytil is not exactly shining either he could have used more ice time though.
He's got 2 points in 4 games on the 4th line... that is fantastic production. But he's also got the size and speed for these good teams. They really should've let him fly against Italy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad