GDT: Group B - May 13 - Germany vs Finland

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Wonder what would have happened if Finlad had played the 1st period like they did in 3rd... most likely game would have been over by then, but noooo, easy 1st goal and start hovering and making those really crappy passes even without any pressure. I thought they learned their lesson against Denmark. They do have all the tools needed (well, one real centerman would have been nice), but theu need play focused for the whole game. And by the way I'm not saying that Germany is usually a piece of cake, but their body language and playing in the 1st was showing exactly how their tournament has been going. That's why it would have been easy to break them early, but Finlad gave them a chance to gain confidence and get going. Good for them on using it.
Hello...are your favorite teams Winnipeg Jets and Assat Pori?

Reactions: Garbox

FinPanda

Team Finland 2022 WHC champions
Mar 13, 2014
Vaasa, Finland
Well, obviously not a very good game, typical of us to start the tournament this way. I would bet that the team that skates against Canada, win or lose, will look totally different and battle hard and play well.
Wrong thread, this is some WHC thread from years ago..

Garbox

Feb 27, 2016
Finland
Hello...are your favorite teams Winnipeg Jets and Assat Pori?

Oh, I've missed this one. How did you guess?
Didn't evennhave a favourite NHL team until Armia got his chance with WPG. Then Laine came in. But after Armia was traded to the Habs AND they drafted Kotkaniemi, I've been following them a lot too.

Edit: Oh s*it, I didn't realise this thread was so old. Sorry guys.

Jersey Fan 12

Positive Vibes
Nov 20, 2006
Oh, I've missed this one. How did you guess?
Didn't evennhave a favourite NHL team until Armia got his chance with WPG. Then Laine came in. But after Armia was traded to the Habs AND they drafted Kotkaniemi, I've been following them a lot too.

Edit: Oh s*it, I didn't realise this thread was so old. Sorry guys.
Thought I missed an upcoming tournament.

Reactions: Garbox

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad