BRUINS GDT ECQF GAME 5 4/30 7:11 PM - Jack Edwards’ final home game broadcast - NESN, NESN 4K, ESPN, CBC, SN, TVAS, 98.5 WBZ-FM - B's lead series 3-1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston Bandit

Aug 2, 2005
Still the slowest workday ever....
IMG_1529.gif

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I'm also not so sure about tweaking the lineup, but...

Since Justin Brazeau made his Bruins debut, he LEADS the team in on-ice Goals For %. His addition would be on the safer side of the risk spectrum.

1t. Justin Brazeau = 66.7%
1t. Jesper Boqvist = 66.7%
3. Danton Heinen = 59.1%
4. Morgan Geekie = 59.0%

He has also blocked a lot of shots, which has been important in this series.

Who would come out for Brazeau? That's a tough decision.
I’m very impressed by Brazeau and as long as he plays the body he should be in lineup

Not going to lie I never saw him throw one check in Providence so good to see he’s saved it for Boston

I was concerned folks would turn on him but he’s been great - as long as he plays the body

I’m not looking for him to run someone thru the boards like Carlo on Knies but if he can give me 50 % of Carlo I’ll be happy

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
I’m very impressed by Brazeau and as long as he plays the body he should be in lineup

Not going to lie I never saw him throw one check in Providence so good to see he’s saved it for Boston

I was concerned folks would turn on him but he’s been great - as long as he plays the body

I’m not looking for him to run someone thru the boards like Carlo on Knies but if he can give me 50 % of Carlo I’ll be happy
if. i mean if we get to next round. brazeau will be key against FLA

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I don't care what Auston Matthews has wrong with him. If he plays they hit him every chance they get but they have to stay focused about the entire game not just him.

End this series tonight

Swayman and Ullmark hugging, that's all I want to see at the end of the game. HUGGING

Go Bruins
WEEI speculation today Ullmark not happy not playing so may not be rooting for Swayman and Bruins

They were pushing narrative and seems silly but if Ullmark avoids the hug tonight they probably had this theory correct

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Any idea how Bruins play in game 5’s at home

I know they lost to Florida last year, the Blues and Islanders but any other recent ones ?

They can’t be that bad can they ?

bobbyorr04

Bruins fan 4ever
Sponsor
Apr 12, 2011
Prove them wrong

That 4th win is the hardest to get, but most of the pressure should be on the Leafs

Bruins just have to take care of business tonight by playing like they did the last two games with the same lineup....(Swayman must be in net)

Score the first goal and keep the pressure on them....and It'll all work out

My buddy has a parlay bet from Golf, first round playoffs and this:

He took all the parlays and bet 17:1 on Brad Marchand leading the goal-scoring in this series. If Marchand wins the goal-scoring race in this series, he wins $4250.00.

He's a huge Canucks fan and family season ticket holder since 1990 and has agreed that if Brad pulls it off he will wear a Marchand jersey all day around Vancouver.
Go Bruins!....Go Brad!

GahdenRinkRat

Bruins' Den Mother
Sponsor
Jan 12, 2008
By the Dirty Watah
I’ll be moseying across Causeway Street to meet @Ladyfan :nod: in about an hour. Have zero ability to focus on work tasks today. I would love an early Bruins lead and watching the Leafs wilt, but my usual emotional hedge is to hope for the best and prepare for the worst:crossfing.
I have Captain Brad on the pole directly across from my office, so even when I’m not thinking Bruins, I look up and there he is:DD

Here we go BRUINS!! Here we go!!:clap::clap:
IMG_4703.jpeg

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
Any idea how Bruins play in game 5’s at home

I know they lost to Florida last year, the Blues and Islanders but any other recent ones ?

They can’t be that bad can they ?
im drinking now. and off the top of my head. i remember them winning. 1990 against mtl.
1999 buf
09 against car
11 mtl
11 tpa
13 nyr
14 mtl
19 clb
but when up 3-1 in these situations we have only 2 wins in that time span i believe
i missed 14 det

Reactions: DKH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad