GDT: Group B - May 12 - Canada vs Finland

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
Has Canada had a decent scoring chance that wasn't created by McDavid?

Don't really understand where the hate is coming from.

Edit: Of course as I post this Schenn has a good chance...

stl76

No. 5 in your programs, No. 1 in your hearts
Jul 2, 2015
Seems like good things happen whenever the Edmundson - Parayko pairing is on the ice.

EDIT: and of course as soon as I say that, Edmundson takes an undisciplined penalty... :facepalm:

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
All the Canadian goalies who declined invites should feel ashamed of themselves. Murray, Jones, Talbot, Allen, Price, Smith, Dubnyk, Elliott, Ward, Reimer, Bernier, all of these would have been superior options to the joke duo we have right now.

Future GOAT

Apr 4, 2017
All the Canadian goalies who declined invites should feel ashamed of themselves. Murray, Jones, Talbot, Allen, Price, Smith, Dubnyk, Elliott, Reimer, Bernier, all of these would have been superior options to the joke duo we have right now.
Yup. Disgusting of them to not represent. I hope they feel shame about it.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
All the Canadian goalies who declined invites should feel ashamed of themselves. Murray, Jones, Talbot, Allen, Price, Smith, Dubnyk, Elliott, Ward, Reimer, Bernier, all of these would have been superior options to the joke duo we have right now.
Why should they play. Most of them live in the US.

Bear12Good

Dec 7, 2015
Russia
Reimer, Bernier have injury

jonlin

Nov 11, 2011
Will we see a Savinainen-Nurse matchup? Canada loosing and start to tough up.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Really weird game. Finnish D is sloppy as ****. Its amazing Canada hasnt scored on all thoose fowls. Canada hasnt gotten many really good chances though. Without McBlow the game would be 1-1...
Säteri has been absolutely amazing, I have to admit.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad