World Cup: Group A: Egypt vs. Uruguay, 6/15/2018

Result?

• Total voters

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Egypt can't do anything on offense
It's too bad at the moment they look toothless lacking the final ball or quality to really penetrate Uruguay defence. Has to be said they're defence looks like it can be breached. Salah coming on the 2nd half could easily make something happen though.

Egypt's midfield totally bossing right now defensively. One guy particular can't remember his name has been a wall. Elneny on the other hand has played some loose passes, if you told me this guy played for Arsenal I would've laughed in your face.

45 minutes and I still don't see this Uruguay powerhouse I've been hearing about. Early days for sure but so far nothing suggests 17-0 against Saudi.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

GQS

Aug 2, 2005
This is why I'm not a huge soccer fan and only watch it during the World Cup. Too much damn flopping and people dropping like they got shot. :thumbd: One has to wonder how any of these pansy soccer players could ever survive even one hockey game where they'd probably need to be wheeled off the ice after one big hit.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
This is why I'm not a huge soccer fan and only watch it during the World Cup. Too much damn flopping and people dropping like they got shot. :thumbd: One has to wonder how any of these pansy soccer players could ever survive even one hockey game where they'd probably need to be wheeled off the ice after one big hit.

Easy fix. Don’t watch it.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006

Not surprising a post like this came up... should expect more. A little advice to you and any other "fans" nobody gives a shit what turns you off the game. So, either enjoy them or stop watching.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Egypt has actually looked decisive moving the ball forward, it’s that same decisiveness is failing them badly in the final 1/3. They really don’t like they’re going to finish one either. Maybe Mo sees some actual this half.

Deficient Mode

Mar 25, 2011

Thanks for filling another square on my HF soccer board World Cup bingo card

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
There's a gif on the last page (you can find the thread on page 2). Seriously, pretty much every football analyst and former player has said it was a freak accident, You need to let it go.

Oh the great Nevills of the world? I have let it go... Ramos went in there to play Salah hard and be a nuisance, he succeeded.

Reactions: Eisen

Kshahdoo

Mar 23, 2008
Moscow, Russia
It's too bad at the moment they look toothless lacking the final ball or quality to really penetrate Uruguay defence. Has to be said they're defence looks like it can be breached. Salah coming on the 2nd half could easily make something happen though.

Egypt's midfield totally bossing right now defensively. One guy particular can't remember his name has been a wall. Elneny on the other hand has played some loose passes, if you told me this guy played for Arsenal I would've laughed in your face.

45 minutes and I still don't see this Uruguay powerhouse I've been hearing about. Early days for sure but so far nothing suggests 17-0 against Saudi.

Egypt doesn't have anybody in midfield to pass to Salah. I mean, Cavani is of the same level, and has he scored a lot of goals? Both teams have the same problem.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Egypt doesn't have anybody in midfield to pass to Salah. I mean, Cavani is of the same level, and has he scored a lot of goals? Both teams have the same problem.
Salah is better than Cavani lol plus he's a different player that can create out of nothing.

Not saying he will change the game but he obviously is capable.

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
Reading message boards , people from Ekaterinburg saying they couldn’t buy tickets as FIFA website showed it as event sold out, now these empty seats? Wtf?

Reactions: robertmac43

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
I'm noticing that my FS1 feed via PS Vue is about a minute behind. Annoying for social media. I guess the good thing is there are unlikely to be neighbors giving away goals with their cheering here.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad