GDT: Group A • Dec. 30 • United States 4, Germany 0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Minister of Offence

Oct 2, 2009
www.chadhargrove.com
First time I got a glimpse of Merrill I wondered what the fuss was about...very subtle type of Dman but ever since that first shift he's been growing on me all game. Bjugstad, Shore, Coyle, Faulk all very impressive to me.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
First time I got a glimpse of Merrill I wondered what the fuss was about...very subtle type of Dman but ever since that first shift he's been growing on me all game. Bjugstad, Shore, Coyle, Faulk all very impressive to me.

Merrill is one of those guys you have to watch a lot to really appreciate his game since there's nothing flashy about his play. Much like how everyone that watches Nashville regularly agrees Suter > Weber but the national media only sees the big slap shot or hit and says Weber > Suter. Granted, Merrill had two poor games to start the tournament but he'll pick it up.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Run up the score boys. Germans should be mad at the ref for not blowing the whistle, not the other way around. Love Shore getting in there though. Stop taking the cheap stuff.

KREIDER!!! WOOOHOOO. There we go. Hopefully that gets his confidence up.....P.S. Palmieri the puck hog. What was he doing there?

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Wow, to be fair, what the hell is D'Amigo doing there? You're dominating the game, why take those extra wacks that you know won't amount to anything. Then he pops the German defender, too.

William H Bonney

Feb 27, 2002
Colorado
Wow, to be fair, what the hell is D'Amigo doing there? You're dominating the game, why take those extra wacks that you know won't amount to anything. Then he pops the German defender, too.

Playing to the whistle. Nothing wrong with the scrum but the last shot from Keil was excessive. To be fair to the Germans, I agree that the ref isn't blowing the whistle fast enough on those but their ire should be directed at him.

sillygoose

Jan 15, 2009

as a US fan i have no problem with what the german did, and actually support it. no reason for a penalty there imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia