GDT: Group A • Dec. 29 • Finland 5, Germany 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Finns should be aware that they can't win games from the penalty box against stronger teams....

cenas*

A suprisingly sober Pasi Nurminen thinks German skill level is atrocious.

danishh

Dec 9, 2006
YOW
stop asking for streams. This is available on one channel world-wide (MTV3 MAX in finland), and it's PPV at that. Unless there is some fin out there who has bought the game and is now willing to share it with the world for free, it's highly unlikely there will ever be a stream.

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Seems to be the same procedure as every year. Or I should say every second year since they are going up and down like an elevator.

As soon as they play against teams they cannot beat anyway, they play pretty good.
Why can't they play well against teams they might actually beat. :shakehead

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Finns are lucky that the German PP seems to be weak. 18 minutes PP and still no scoring from Germany.

FinnswissX

May 20, 2005
Either the German goalie is having a very bad evening or the Finnish scoring efficiency is amazingly high. 4 goals on 13 shots:amazed:? Is the IIHF live ticker reliable?

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Either the German goalie is having a very bad evening or the Finnish scoring efficiency is amazingly high. 4 goals on 13 shots:amazed:? Is the IIHF live ticker reliable?

No. The ticker had 13 shots for the Finns after the first period. And I don't think they scored 3 more goals without shooting the puck at least once more.

EDIT: Now they have updated the shots. I don't know how many shot came after the goalie switch, but I'd guess Grubauer gave up 4 Goals on close to 30 shots. So it's not all that bad.

Last edited:

urho

Sep 12, 2008
Oulu
Salomäki getting some playing time and already has goal and an assist. I love this guy :yo:

Maverick41

Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Finns are lucky that the German PP seems to be weak. 18 minutes PP and still no scoring from Germany.

It was 8 minutes PP. 10 minutes were a misconduct for a check from behind.

Although our PP is really bad, so it might not make a difference. :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad