GDT: Group A • Dec. 28 • United States 6, Slovakia 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Allain is literally going to get little to no production out of Kreider the way he is using him.

Absolutely terrible.

He really needs to pair him with Bourque and Bjugstad.

He and Palmieri have zero chemistry. He has some with Coyle, but Kreider has been wasted so far since Palmieri refuses to pass the puck to anyone when he's on the ice.

Rush22*

What a scum bag, that was so dirty. Slovaks can't just lose with some pride, playing lazy and dirty. We need Zucker moving forward with Morin down. I hope that Slovak is done for the rest of the tournament.

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005

Maricin's hit is worst than Kassian's.

Damn, why does he do this? Marincin is a good enough hockey player.

Zucker thinks he's in Zimbabwe :(

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
Zucker is absolutely out of it. What a punk ass piece of trash. Man, I wish this was the NHL where someone could just beat that pansy into a pulp for a hit like that. Just pathetic.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
Some no name cheap shots a player with a future... where have I seen this before?

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
What a moronic play, that dude just hit your player, never had the puck, and when he turns around you nail him in the head.....in front of the ref?

Does Slovakia realize their next game is against the Swiss, one they MUST win? You don't want players suspended for that game

State of Hockey

Oct 9, 2006
That was a pretty disgusting act of disrespect by Marincin.

And what's new, a good Wild prospect with an injury.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
There was a race between Canada and the Czech Republic for most majors then Slovakia stepped in:laugh:

I agree, he should be done for the tournament:shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad