Grigorenko RSL Togliatti

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob

as seen on TV
Feb 27, 2002
pavel datsyuk said:
By the way, it seems some posters on here are like sharks that smell blood in the water. Just because a guy is injured doesn't mean he wont recover...
No. But he's clearly not recovering.

Sammy*

Jacobv2 said:
No. But he's clearly not recovering.
I most certainly wouldnt say that. He is playing pro hockey, which is quite something after almost biting it (which imo certainly says he is recovering), however whether he attains his earlier potential is highly suspect.

shadoz19

May 21, 2004
Sammy said:
I most certainly wouldnt say that. He is playing pro hockey, which is quite something after almost biting it (which imo certainly says he is recovering), however whether he attains his earlier potential is highly suspect.

In that article that I posted, Jim Nill said they expect him to make a full physical recovery. His conditioning isn't quite up to par yet. They also said they didn't expect him to be playing again so soon. Whether he will be able to return to form or not remains to be seen. i think it'll take him at least another year or two.

Drake1588

UNATCO
Sponsor
Jul 2, 2002
Northern Virginia
Perhaps it's a bit ancillary, but while on the subject of Lada prospects, Lada tied Dynamo 1-1 today. Alexander Semin had another goal, giving him 7-5-12 numbers in 14 games played thus far. He's now leading his team in scoring.

EDIT: For under-reporting his totals.

Last edited:

shadoz19

May 21, 2004
Semin sounds like he's been doing well. I know they've got a few NHLers to go with him too.

Dan, I guess at least Grigorenko has his family in Togliatta. I hope they bring him over to N.A. after this season.

ALF AmericanLionsFan

Dec 19, 2002
Cleveland, Ohio USA
Visit site
shadoz19 said:
Semin sounds like he's been doing well. I know they've got a few NHLers to go with him too.

Dan, I guess at least Grigorenko has his family in Togliatta. I hope they bring him over to N.A. after this season.
That's true. He'll need family and friends to help him through this rehab process. I guess it may benefit him being at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad