Player Discussion Greg Pateryn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Pateryn should have never been seen as a #7 for this team. Pateryn was looking awesome, till he made 1 bad mistake, back in Therrien's doghouse and never gained his confidence back. People underestimate what confidence does to a player. And in his case, it's huge. Pateryn should be our #6. Only trying to please Bergevin for acquiring the Great Nesterov makes him the #6.

Doc McKenna

A new era 2021
Jan 5, 2009

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Pateryn should have never been seen as a #7 for this team. Pateryn was looking awesome, till he made 1 bad mistake, back in Therrien's doghouse and never gained his confidence back. People underestimate what confidence does to a player. And in his case, it's huge. Pateryn should be our #6. Only trying to please Bergevin for acquiring the Great Nesterov makes him the #6.

I agree. I'm a big fan of Pateryn's. He's one of the few guys I REALLY want to see it work.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
Actually agree with her. He should have been playing since last year. And Montscumscout should shut his face.

Yes, we all like Paty and he's been treated unfairly, but this is way out of line for her to ask for trade and go on a almost racist rants against french people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad