Injury Report: Green out 3-5 weeks, Hronek up

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
Oh wow, it's almost like when there is a chance for substantial playing time they call up the good young players and when it is a glorified backup plan that they don't plan to use they call up the garbage veteran.

Earth shattering. This is blowing my mind. :sarcasm:

Christien

May 1, 2010
Sucks that Green is out, but excited to see Hronek get rewarded with a call up

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We started 1-7-2 without Green so this should be fun.

Too lazy to look it up but weren’t we missing Dekeyser, Ericsson and Kronwall too? Those guys obviously aren’t world beaters but it certainly created a situation where basically the whole D was forced to build chemistry on the fly.

Also, hasn’t our PP sucked lately? Could be a nice shakeup. Love Hronek’s slapper.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Green has been good, would've "hoped" it came at the expense of a different player but now we get to see Hronek on the pp so that's nice. It will be nice to see if his ahl stint shows a noticeable increase in his comfort level and he plays with big league confidence.

Steve Yzerlland

Jul 18, 2018
I would have called up Sulak but glad Hronek is playing. This Green signing will be yet another disaster on Hollands resume

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
It'll be interesting to see how the team responds. Green coming back is what turned this season around.

Lil Sebastian Cossa

Opinions are share are my own personal opinions.
Jul 6, 2012
I would have called up Sulak but glad Hronek is playing. This Green signing will be yet another disaster on Hollands resume

Another disaster? Green had a serious illness and missed the first 10 games (not an injury, but an illness that could happen whenever). We went 1-7-2.

He came back and was fabulous. From starting 1-7-2, we are now 14-14-4 or 13-7-2 in his 22 games.

You have a really really weird standard of disaster and disappointment that doesn't seem to make any sense.

Sparty

Oct 2, 2015
Another disaster? Green had a serious illness and missed the first 10 games (not an injury, but an illness that could happen whenever). We went 1-7-2.

He came back and was fabulous. From starting 1-7-2, we are now 14-14-4 or 13-7-2 in his 22 games.

You have a really really weird standard of disaster and disappointment that doesn't seem to make any sense.

I think that's his point, winning all those games was a disaster (in his opinion).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad