• Ronaldinho

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Stoichkov

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bure80

Jun 27, 2011
Pavel Nedved for me. I rank him above Ronaldo, because he was much better in defense. He had no weakness in his game beside header. Anyway i see Ronaldo more as a deep-lying forward.

Last edited:

Chimaera

same ol' Caps
Feb 4, 2004
La Plata, Maryland
I think these are interesting debates, but it’s quite hard to do when a good chunk of the voting pool has basically never seen some of these players.

Heck, most Americans don’t remember Ryan Giggs for any of his heyday.

I would say these types of debates are much better if you limit some of the scope to the last decade or two (though this one is better in that sense).

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
This is a tough position , laden with talent , to choose but ultimately comes down to Ronaldo and Giggs ....be a rock , paper , sissors imo
Ronaldo I could understand, but Giggs over Ronaldinho?

Nope. Heck Stoichkov was better. Blokhine, Rivelino. Heck, Neymar is better than Giggs, who was NEVER a top 5 player in his era.

Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Fred McCarthy

Dec 26, 2018
It me ..Gritty!
Ronaldo I could understand, but Giggs over Ronaldinho?

Nope. Heck Stoichkov was better. Blokhine, Rivelino. Heck, Neymar is better than Giggs, who was NEVER a top 5 player in his era.
We all have our opinions .The only hardware that matters to me is 13 Premier League Titles , loyalty at one club . Thundering down the wing with th e ball tied, it seemed , to his foot . Many an inside midfielder had to leave his assignment to help contain Giggs , creating vast amounts of space for other players to get most of the other individual glory . I stick with my pick , thanks.

East Coast Bias

Feb 28, 2014
NYC
We all have our opinions .The only hardware that matters to me is 13 Premier League Titles , loyalty at one club . Thundering down the wing with th e ball tied, it seemed , to his foot . Many an inside midfielder had to leave his assignment to help contain Giggs , creating vast amounts of space for other players to get most of the other individual glory . I stick with my pick , thanks.

His brother might not agree with your loyalty and selflessness take......

StevenF1919

Oct 9, 2017
Edmonton
Also, Giggs? Guy was never even the best player on his team. Doesn't belong in the conversation with the rest of these players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad