Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Stoichkov

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
It was a joke. I absolutely love Giggs and I’m a homer, but he’s not close to the best LW of all time. And that’s fine. He was a great player for a club that had great teams for decades. Nothing wrong with him being properly rated.

No but his accomplishments at club level on that position are something few players can match. It's also because he played at that position when Ronaldo was at the club why I can't vote Ronnie over him. When they were both on the lineup, Ronnie had a more free flowing role or played right wing. I'm not sure if Giggs is hampered by the same issue as Jari Litmanen in that his national team failed to qualify for any international tournament, thus leaving people only to take his club games into consideration.

Reactions: Fred McCarthy

Fred McCarthy

Dec 26, 2018
It me ..Gritty!
No but his accomplishments at club level on that position are something few players can match. It's also because he played at that position when Ronaldo was at the club why I can't vote Ronnie over him. When they were both on the lineup, Ronnie had a more free flowing role or played right wing. I'm not sure if Giggs is hampered by the same issue as Jari Litmanen in that his national team failed to qualify for any international tournament, thus leaving people only to take his club games into consideration.
Litmanen was awesome ....

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Easily got to be Ronaldo, he has been dominant for so long! Ronaldinho is a great shout though too, the things he could do with a football will always blow my mind

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->