Confirmed with Link: Granato Out (Jason Christie & Matt Smith also let go, Ellis being reassigned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
He sounds like his feet are being held to the fire here. If he’s going to be held accountable I think we may see a different sort of roster management

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Went to bed last night feeling about as low as I have the whole drought about this organization.

Perked up that they made a move at HC but had those nagging worries about what’s next.

Listened to Adams, a man whose press conferences have only further exasperated my for the last two years, come out a new man full of purpose, passion and looking like he figured a lot of things out this year….

giphy.gif

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
If Ace is happy, then i'm certainly going to be.

Tuning in now..
Chain mentioned in the other thread, believe it when we see it on the ice...

HOWEVER

This is the best press conference the Sabres have had in the last decade. Intensity, expectation, excuses are excuses, accountability, clear vision, experience with winning. Damn its good to hear

vcv

Mar 12, 2006
Williamsville, NY
Agree with the folks talking about the positives from this press conference. Adams is usually very subdued, and he's letting a little piss & vinegar show. Being much more clear about what he wants, expectations, etc.

CowbellConray

Sep 8, 2010
A feeling I'm having from listening to Adams, I think he takes a long hard look at Skinner this offseason. He wants guys to play the right way, go to the net, play hard on both sides of the ice.

I'm not sure he believes Skinner can play that way... Does he make a move to set the tone? He seems fired up enough to do so

Reactions: jc17

OkimLom

May 3, 2010

HOWEVER

This is the best press conference the Sabres have had in the last decade. Intensity, expectation, excuses are excuses, accountability, clear vision, experience with winning. Damn its good to hear
Also things we have heard here from posters...

Happy it's being spoken into existence from management, but action from here is very important. The polar opposite needs to happen compared to his last few offseasons. I will believe Adams has it in him, when I see it.

Reactions: ceky and Chainshot

Ace

Oct 29, 2015

HOWEVER

I agree that he has to follow through but my main takeaway today and what makes this feel different to me…. I believe him.

Reactions: Dingo44

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Went to bed last night feeling about as low as I have the whole drought about this organization.

Perked up that they made a move at HC but had those nagging worries about what’s next.

Listened to Adams, a man whose press conferences have only further exasperated my for the last two years, come out a new man full of purpose, passion and looking like he figured a lot of things out this year….

giphy.gif
Oh my God he managed to win over Ace!!!

• Haha
Reactions: enthusiast

5 Minute Major

Sabres Fan
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2010
Vestal, NY
You can take a handful of coaches that fit the description he gave of what he’s looking for.

However, I feel only one of that handful would literally give his life for the Buffalo Sabres and I think that is going to matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad