Gran Turismo 7

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I've not made it to those yet, I'm still working my way through the Circuit Experiences and the regular races. If you're stuck on one of them I'm sure I can find a strategy for you to use
I was just wondering what lap times I should be shooting for on hard difficulty for the different races. Is there guides I can look at for these missions?

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Sweet, thanks!

The wheel is great. The force feedback helps out a ton. So much better than using the controller lol
My biggest problem when I switched to a wheel was not being able to figure out how much steering lock I should use compared to the analogue stick. I don't think I had any issues with the pedals but it took a bit for the disconnect between what I was doing and how the car was responding to go away. A G29 and the PS4 version of GT7 has basically no feedback at all, so it's an entirely new adventure. I tried driving the R8 Evo the other day and the back just slides out of nothing and I've no idea it's coming. I think I need to drive the car differently but when you spin and don't expect it and don't know why at the time, it's really frustrating and a big part of why I've not really got into this game the way I did with GT Sport. (That and the terrible online)

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
Finished the 1st 1 hour race mission. Pretty fun race. Looking forward to doing the rest. I can say I know Tsukuba like the back of my hand now. Great way to learn some tracks lol

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
If anyone wants to exchange, I am willing to give my GT 7 copy (got it yesterday and played it for like 1 hour) for some other game that suits me better.

I am not very big fan of racing games except for F1 game(s).

Please PM me if you are interested :)

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
What are the most fun things (or best for progression in unlocking new cars/credits) once you beat the cafe menus? I’ve tried a handful of online races, but the wait time to enter races was pretty annoying and turned me off.

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I jumped back on this game for the first time in months and there’s a slew of new content. Weekly challenges (easy way to earn credits), a new set of licence challenges, snow and rain tracks, new cars, etc. it definitely breathed a lot of new life into this game for me.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad