Staples Twitter: Grabovski Not Cleared For Training Camp

IIlya4Life

Jun 6, 2014
they have to go over the cap in order to LTIR him, at this point they are like 1.5 under the cap.

Oh I didn't realize that, thanks. Well, it should allow us some more flexibility this offseason, should allow us to bring in a pretty good FA.

If were 1.5 under and he cant play, that means we could potentially add a $6MM player in the offseason, via free agency or trade.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
No LTIR in the offseason, although I get what you're saying. You also have to consider that he might be able to give it a go next training camp.

Kevin27NYI

Aug 5, 2009
No LTIR in the offseason, although I get what you're saying. You also have to consider that he might be able to give it a go next training camp.

Fortunately there is compensation for that in the fact you get a 10% buffer room over.

And I really wonder if Grabo might be able to go for training camp..wouldn't that be something.

Richie Daggers Crime

Boosted 9 times double masked they/them
Mar 8, 2004
Boise
Fortunately there is compensation for that in the fact you get a 10% buffer room over.

Yeah, but you're still out of the room since everyone gets the 10% overage.

And I really wonder if Grabo might be able to go for training camp..wouldn't that be something.

There's that to consider if you wanna sign someone. As far as I know, this isn't like Marc Savard or Pronger where you know the guy is done.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad