Injury Report: Grabovski (Concussion *Post 79*; Upper body injury) *Day-To-Day*

danteipp

Aug 3, 2005
updated lines from isles twitter...once again i have no twitter at work so someone pls help me out:

Kulemin-JT-KO
Grabo-Nielsen-Conacher
Lee-Nelson-Strome
Martin-Cizikas-Clutterbuck

im fine with them, but would prefer to swap the LWs (putting Grabo on 1st, Kulemin on 3rd and Lee on 2nd)--that way we have a physical presence on each line.....right now our 2nd line is weak as ****

It is amazing how far this team has come in a year. Other than Conacher being on the second line, which will hopefully be adjusted intra-game if he is ineffective, I can't complain about any of the above names. Having the depth to absorb the losses of Grabner and Bailey is truly impressive. I also honestly believe that if Conacher struggles, and Grabner has any type of significant setback, we could call up John Persson and he could contribute to this team.

Macch

Mar 22, 2010
Let's hope for a good AM skate tomorrow...
Arthur Staple ‏@StapeNewsday 5m5 minutes ago
Grabovski said he felt good after practice today. If he goes through AM skate well tomorrow, he'll play for #Isles vs. Stars.

Evgeny Oliker

Mar 12, 2003
Visit site
Do you guys think Grabovski can keep up this point per game pace?

I doubt it. But curious to hear from those who watched him a lot this season.

He is on 2nd line with Nielsen and Kulemin usually?

Thanks.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
Do you guys think Grabovski can keep up this point per game pace?

I doubt it. But curious to hear from those who watched him a lot this season.

He is on 2nd line with Nielsen and Kulemin usually?

Thanks.

PPG pace? No.

He'll probably finish with around 50 points.

He started out on the second line on the left wing with Nelson and Strome and came back playing on the second line with Nielsen and Kulemin. Either way, I think he gets top six minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad