Governor Baker to reopen big venues to events on March 22; Fans can return to Fenway, TD Garden soon

If the Bruins are allowed to have fans at TD Garden will you go?

• Total voters

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
Probably not. I’m itching to go do something but I’m paranoid as heck. I just think we are very quickly going to go back into a shutdown.

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
most states are going this way/approach;

I just saw in the last 24/48 hours....

Richmond and Martinsville will be 30% capacity to start this spring;

Charlotte will also be 30% capacity for the Coca Cola 600.

Cautious I would be when u start seeing these....
I went to the NH race this past Summer, they let in 18,000 on a track that holds 68,000, zero traffic to and from the event was an added bonus

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
Yeah, we chose option 1. The price freeze was what did it.
I took 1 but I’m not even thinking of going until vaccinated and I can see how it’s all working out - I won’t use my tickets and can’t see going until playoffs if they make it

CHRDANHUTCH

Mar 4, 2002
Auburn, Maine
I went to the NH race this past Summer, they let in 18,000 on a track that holds 68,000, zero traffic to and from the event was an added bonus
yea, but that's Loudon.... in the early days of what we knew.....most tracks had less than 10% of capacity.... it's the only track also that won't allow lights due to the town ordinance...

it's also why the performance metric was instituted in lieu of practice/qualifying.....

jgatie

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 22, 2011
I took 1 but I’m not even thinking of going until vaccinated and I can see how it’s all working out - I won’t use my tickets and can’t see going until playoffs if they make it

Same here. Nothing till the playoffs, and only if I'm vaccinated.

Reactions: DKH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad