yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Should've become a lawyer and not an accountant

At least you can accurately break down your fines

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
You've never looked at a map on your phone while driving?

i have it mounted, or if i can't for some reason just turn the volume up for audio turn by turn.

why in the world are you so adamant about making excuses for something that just unbelievably stupid to do?

i hate how easy it is for just about anyone to go and get a drivers license.

seafoam

Soft Shock
Sponsor
May 17, 2011
a fine for who?

for you it would be a credit

a fine for me would mean i'd have to reduce (credit] an asset account to pay for it, therefore a debit an expense account to increase it

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
The case gets thrown out if the cop issuing the ticket doesn't show up in court. Phone the station every day, ask for the officer and keep a database of when he is on or off. See if you can get it rescheduled to a day that he is off so you might have a chance. Unless he gets paid overtime for court time, he probably won't show up. Or you can own up to being a ****** and pay the damned fine.

Ness

New Age Retro Hippie
Dec 5, 2008
Denver
Should've told the officer you were simply asking Siri when "police appreciation day" was.

Bumpus

Shhh ...
Mar 4, 2008
WV
Even as an April Fools joke, this ain't funny.

Seven years ago, some asshat distracted driver was texting & blew through a red light. I unfortunately got T-boned. The collision proved fatal & I died. Three days later I rose from the dead. He eventually was sentenced to 5 years for vehicular manslaughter. Nineteen days after he was released, the SOB hit me again while texting. Imagine how annoying it was to be killed twice like that. If I wasn't the son of God, crap like this would leave a permanent mark. :shakehead

Siamese Dream

Feb 5, 2011
United Britain of Great Kingdom
guys this was a joke relax

lol-i-trol-you.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad