got pulled over for being on my phone.....was on hfboards

Sep 19, 2008
Y'all :point_left: can't :no_entry_sign: handle :astonished: this Y'all don't :no_entry_sign: know :thought_balloon: whats about :sweat_drops: to :sweat_drops: happen' baby Team 10 Los Angeles - Cali boy But I'm :cupid: from :point_right: Ohio tho :smirk: - white :person_with_blond_hair: boy [Verse 1: :christmas_tree: Jake Paul] It's everyday :calendar_spiral: bro With the :clap: Disney channel flow 'Bout 5 :christmas_tree: mill on :on: YouTube :video_camera: in :clap: 6 :clock6: months Never done :hammer: before We pass :100: all :100: the :clap: competition man Pewdiepie is :sweat_drops: next Man I'm :cupid: poppin' all :100: these :point_left: checks Got a :ok_hand: brand new :ok_hand: Rolex And I :eye: met :lips: a :ok_hand: Lambo too And I'm :cupid: coming :sweat_drops: with :clap: the :clap: crew This is :sweat_drops: Team :monkey: 10, :keycap_ten: Who the :clap: :fire: are :1234: flippin' you? And you :point_left: know :thought_balloon: I :eye: kick :mans_shoe: them :sweat_drops: out If they :busts_in_silhouette: ain't :no_good: with :clap: the :clap: crew Yeah, I'm :cupid: talking :speaking_head: about :sweat_drops: you You beggin for :eggplant: attention Talking on :on: Twitter :eggplant: too But you :point_left: still :clap: hit :punch: my :man: phone :iphone: last :heart_eyes: night It was :clap: 4:52 and :clap: I :eye: got :cocktail: the :clap: text :calling: to :sweat_drops: prove And all :100: the :clap: recordings too Don't make :middle_finger: me :sob: tell :speaking_head: them :sweat_drops: the :clap: truth And I :eye: just :clap: drop :wink: some :man: new :ok_hand: merch And they :busts_in_silhouette: are :1234: selling :money_with_wings: like :sparkling_heart: a :ok_hand: God :innocent: church Ohio is :sweat_drops: where :neutral_face: I'm :cupid: from We chew'em like :sparkling_heart: it's :clock12: gum We shooting :sweat_drops: with :clap: a :ok_hand: gun The tattoo just :clap: for :eggplant: fun And you :point_left: say :speaking_head: boat :speedboat: and :clap: run Catch me :sob: at :eggplant: game :video_game: on I can :sweat_drops: not :no_entry_sign: be :bee: outdone Jake Paulers number :1234: one [Chorus: Jake Paul] It's everyday :calendar_spiral: bro It's everyday :calendar_spiral: bro It's everyday :calendar_spiral: bro I said :speech_balloon: it :100: is :sweat_drops: everyday :calendar_spiral: bro! [Verse 2: :clock230: Nick Crompton] You know :thought_balloon: is :sweat_drops: Nick Crompton And my :man: collar stay :wedding: poppin' Yes, I :eye: can :sweat_drops: rap And no, :no_good: I :eye: am :clap: not :no_entry_sign: from :point_right: Compton England is :sweat_drops: my :man: city And if :clap: you :point_left: work :office: for :eggplant: Team :monkey: 10 Then the :clap: US :man: would :family: be :bee: ****** And I'll :pencil: pass :100: it :100: to :sweat_drops: Chance 'Cuz you :point_left: know :thought_balloon: he :man: stay :wedding: litty
retweetBIG2

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad